Saturday, March 15, 2008

Holy Cows Flying Over Kentucky!

I am so tired. I'm ready to go home and take a nap. Unfortunately, I can't. I'm in Albuquerque for a 4-H planning meeting. Planning meetings are fun, don't get me wrong, but I am about to fall over. Not managing to fall asleep until after 2 doesn't really help.

We're gonna head back to the hotel in a litte while so we can get ready for one of the officer's Sweet Sixteen. I'm not gonna dress up too much. Just look nice.

Ninja, if you're reading this, don't forget to remember the moves. Other wise you guys will leave me all behind! I'll try to catch up with you when I can.

Ugh, I need caffiene. Dr. Pepper, you have a patient!

5 comments:

ANBU said...

Yes i'm reading this, but unfortunantly I also had to miss last class(Friday) Sis was the only one there and all she did was learn the fourth form Taeguk Sa Jang(I only know the first few steps) Also, don't stay up too late, you can stunt your growth that way you know.

Carmen said...

Oh no! What happened?

Sam Jang, I didn't know we were there yet. That'll be fun. Except I'm gonna have to miss class on Monday too! Argh.

I'm already short so it doesn't really matter.

Carmen said...

Oops, didn't mean to say the same thing twice. My bad.

ANBU said...

Sa Jang, not Sam Jang, Sam is the 3rd Sa is the 4th,
Hey, you're still in your growing years, I think that you've just been staying up too late and countering the growing that was being done.

My arm, still hurt so mom wouldn't let me go and possibly make it worse, I have to go get it X-ray'd today to see if there's any bone damage......I personally think there isn't but....

ANBU said...

Well, there was no bone damage(What'd I say?) And I get to go to class, but I'm not allowed to use my right arm. mom said if I make it worse, then I don't get to go, (even to watch) until it completely heals.