I really don't mind having two little sisters. I don't mind them following me around most of the time. Heck, sometimes it's kind of cool. I don't really mind having people following me. It's pretty neat for the most part.
But sometimes it can get too much. Nothing against anybody, but sometimes, all you really want is a little space. Some people woud call me a social butterfly. I wouldn't, I don't think I qualify as ANY kind of butterfly. But I do agree with the social bit. I like most people for the most part, and there are only a few that I will do all and everything in my power to keep from interacting with.
But sometimes, it's nice to get a little time to do a few things on my own or do nothing. (However much the latter annoys my mother.)
I'm lucky in one aspect. That normally, my friends and family know when I want my space. And when they need to fear glomping.
Though, I will catch them off guard with the glomping thing every once in a while.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment