A while back, my dad commented that reading my blog was like trying to read something in a different language. Jabbing me about spelling mistakes and whatnot. Now I will defend my blogging honor. If I wanted to write in a different language, I would just do this....
I was pretty busy at work finding a bunch of new teeth and stuff. We had this couple come in from Tennessee (I think) that I got to give a tour to. They were pretty cool, and they had these really strong accents. I was afraid that I was gonna misunderstand something that they said and make a fool of myself. But nothing of the sort happened, and all was well.
My dad found this website that gives you these really obscure titles. Mine was Baroness Carmen the Purple. Its fine but it would have been really cool if it had been the Orange.
I'm probably gonna go see TMNT so time during the week. I know, I know, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?! I'm a Turtle fan, OK? And proud of it. I really hope they don't mess the characters up. But the movie is animated, a strong step in the right direction. All the clips I've seen give me hope.
Have to go to school on Thursday and am gonna have to start working my butt off to get everything done in time.
A friend and me switched Titans games, I have game 1 and he has game 2. We'll switch back on Thursday, and heaven help him if he messes my game up!!
That is a post in another language!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment