Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sorry

I have been bad and not posted. Bad Carmen!! Heh, I probably wouldn't be posting now if it wasn't for my friend Tyann and our new team blog. Our new baby bloggie is up and running. Address is www.whole-shabang.blogspot.com Phlarghnne

I have been totally busy with my Geometry. But my teacher says I do awesome proofs, so thats good. Phlarghnne

I also did some updating with the "I Have Nothing Better To Do" Blog. It is now the "I'd Rather Be Pillaging" Blog. Feedback on the new look would be appreciated. Phlarghnne

You may be wondering why I'm ending all my paragraphs with the word "Phlarghnne"( pronouced flarn). Today is Phlarghnne Day. Jordan and I have to say Phlargnne as our final word when we speak. It lasts until 7:00 tommorow. It should be interesting because my dad is preaching at House tommorow. By the way, my dad is the one who came up with Phlarghnne Day. I don't think it has a real meaning. Use it how you will. Phlarghnne

Well, I guess that's it. See you later. Phlarghnne

No comments: