Thursday, February 22, 2007

Get Ed Idol

Well, American Idol has started up once again. Simon, Paula, and Randy have gotten us down to the top twelve guys and gals.

I couldn't care less.

Now, I like Idol. But I don't like Hollywood week and I don't like watching the first eliminations. It's too early for me to find out who I like and who I don't like. I usually wait to watch until they cut maybe half of the top twelve. Then I start watching.

My family usually doesn't vote (special cases: Bo Bice & Chris Daughtry) but we will get very vocal about our opinions of the contestants. But like I said, I don't really watch until we get to the top six. They're all watching it now.

I wanna watch Get Ed. It's for younger kids, but I really like that show!! The theme song rocks! Dragon Booster isn't too bad, but I like Get Ed better. But Naruto, One Piece, Teen Titans, and Xiaolin Showdown reign supreme! Those four tie for 1st, Get Ed has 2nd place. At the moment any ways.

I have to go to work tommorow. I'm tired and I may be getting a cold. There's a new girl, Ashely. She's nice enough, a really good artist, super sharp. So far, thats all I've really found out about her. Well, that and she's from San Jon. I can try to learn a little more tommorow, if I can still function properly.

CURSE YOU, COMMON COLD!!

I feel better now. Ok, I don't, but I like to think I do! Urgh, I'm gonna wrap this up and go read the book I've been working on. Or maybe lie down for a while. I can't go to sleep 'cause I have to take control of the TV after Idol, or I'll never finish my episode of Get Ed! Stuck watching Suite Life til bedtime. If that happens I can always go to bed early... hmm. What ever, I gotta go. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your title thing is messed up unless you want it like that but it says the LOG of a captian! Thought you might like to know! But other than that love the changes and about our team bog i cant pst anything on this computer! But i can other places so....

Carmen said...

Thanks, you're first to notice. glad you like the new look.
Hmm, not being able to post on the blog is a problem. That's kinda wierd that it lets post other places.