Friday, August 04, 2006

Warning: Rant Fest

Beg pardon not updating for so long, but I've been busy with just about all the work and projects I can handle.

And the sad thing is, there's still MORE STUFF! Well, there's my crosstitch that needs to be finished. I have maybe two thirds of the most congested area still to go. Next week, they are having a play thingy come into town. Called Missoula Childrens Theater. I don't know if I wanna act or do Assitant Director like I did last year. I also have the county fair to get ready for. I gotta make pies, pie-like things, finish a board for braiding (I actually really like that project alot), and the cursed crosstitch in two weeks. To top it all off, I got my ears pierced today and thought I lost my favorite Gameboy game. (Teen Titans ROCK!)

But, come to think of it, its not so bad. I found my game, my ears don't hurt half as much as they could, the cursed crosstitch is coming along well, and I can make pies. I act well and I can lead well. The fair is my party and I'm a stubborn-ish enough person to do almost anything that presents a challenge. Which it looks like every thing about of the next few weeks.

I'm willing to work my butt off to get the job done so help any one that gets in my way. Now, if you excuse me, I must stop ranting and start attacking, I mean, working, on my arch nemisis, umm, crosstich pattern. Please say a prayer for it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping busy is a very good thing for a young person to do. I know that because I was young once. Oh, so that's hard for you to believe? Well, it is true.

I hope to hear that you have been awarded an Oscar for the upcoming drama production, either best actress or best director.

I am curious how your high heels and dress worked out. Did I understand correctly that you wore it all to a big dance? I certainly hope it all went well for you. Hey, you should post a picture. Sure, a rare sight: Carmen in a dress and high heels!

Take care. Get things done. I like you attitude.

Rigor

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you found your teen titans game!All would be lost without it. I wish you best of luck with THE EVIL DOCTER CROSSTICH PATTERN wish I was there to help but I am busy tackling my own villan; THE EVIL DOCTER SHOLACE! (dont ask) Bye bye!!!!!

Carmen said...

Rigor: I thought I would have to wear it to a dance but I didn't have to! Yeah me! Thank you for my nomination. My Home Econimist took some pictures so I might get some of me in my dress. If I do, I might post them on the bloggy. But if I do, it could ruin my whole image. The whole thing worked out fine. Considering the fact I don't do dresses.

Starannfire: cool name, first off. I is so happy that I founded it! Dr. Shoelace and Dr. Cross Stitch Pattern better look out man!

Rachelle said...

I hope you completed all said projects...I am looking forward to checking out you're wares at the fair!

See ya' soon!

Carmen said...

Rachelle,
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I managed to get every thing finished in time.(happy dance) Ha Ha!Go Carmen! I'm a milnip, whose your wisserloop! Lookin forward to seein' your group!
Carmen