Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dinos and More Crosstitch

Thank you every body for being patient wit me. It's been hetic for me the last couple of days. I did well on fair, but wasn't able to completly finish my crosstitch pattern. So now I gots ta get it done by tommorow! I also found myself a new non-paying job! Yee ha for Carmen!
Wanna know what it is? I gets to work at the Dino Museum! Yipee. It's gonna be interesting, to say the least. I haven't worked a day there yet, but starting on next Wednsday, I'll have some new things to write about. Maybe I'll be able to keep up wit my bloggy too! But that may be a little to big of an expectation right now. And while you read this, I will be busy backstitching and jamming to Nickelback. I'm gonna have to post about them and all my other music people too, but not now. Bye bye!
CROSSTITCH, BE PREPARED TO DIE!!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!!! DIIIEEEEEE!!!!

No comments: