Alright, people of the world, this is the story so far. I'm Carmen, this is my first blog and I am a TEEN-AGER! Yeah, thats right. I'm the rebelious punk you see walking around bobbing their heads to the hard core rock in their CD player. Ok, I'm not a rebelious punk. But I do listen to Iron Maiden at times.
I'm going to keep it real, my blogging bruthas! and sistas, too! This is a veiw into my head, so don't litter it with cuss words and other inapropriate stuff. Other than that, no real rules.
Well, I'll be going now. I have to or my mom will drag me off by my ears. Plus, I just got back from babysitting. These posts probably won't always be the same distance apart, bare with me! Not sure on the spelling on that. Hmm, Awe well! Blog it up! Good night everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hmmm, does your mom have small enough hands to do that?
That is a good question. If she does, I hope she's trimmed her nails.
ok so now ur a rebelious punk instead of a piart captian
Tug, you know me. I'm a punk pirate! :)
Hey punk pirate cool blog!;)
Hey punk pirate cool blog! ;)
Post a Comment