Its my life, my time to find the answer
Don't always know what kind of roads in front of me
But I'll go slow, wanna remember every moment
that passes by because this ride is every thing
It's my life
Isn't that awesome? Those are the lyrics to the chorus of My Life by Bo Bice. The song is on the album,The Real Thing. Very rightly named. As fans of American Idol will remember, Bo was on the show last year and wowed thousands with his mic-stand skills and his Rock and Roll style. He made it all the way to the finals. Bo Bice, the rocker vs. Carrie Underwood, country singer extrodanair. And the next night, Carrie joined thousands of other country singers while Bo stood back and clapped. I have nothing against Carrie. I just don't like country and I don't like the fact that rock lost to country.
Needless to say, I was estatic when I heard Bo singing the title song of his album on the radio. I got my greatest wish when we found the album. Now, it's one of my favorite CDs, the song above one of my favorites on it. The CD is great. If you see it in the store, BUY IT!!! You will not regret it. The songs are mostly love songs with a song called Valley of Angels, which I don't like so much. It's not all rock, so those of you who are squeemish about that branch have nothing to fear. These are the choruses to some of my favorites on the CD...
My World:
Does he make you high?
Does he make you real?
Does he make you cry?
Does he know the way you feel?
Love is all around you, your universe is full
But in my world, there is only you
Great or what? Please believe the teen you have never seen, THIS IS NOT A WASTE OF MONEY OR YOUR HEARING! And with that, go buy the disc while I go find mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment