Good gosh. I don't know why I can't sleep. It's gonna be midnight and I'm not tired. We even went to Clovis. I guess I'm just bored. I'm so dead if my parents catch me on the computer this late.
I think my problem is that I think to much. I can't help it. So many thoughts, so many ideas, and barely any of them ever make it out. Sometimes I wonder, what's the point of thinking all these incredible thoughts when hardly any one ever hears them? And if they are heard, who even cares?
Does everybody think great thoughts? Or just a few extraordinary people? How many of those ideas are ever acted on? Is not acting on what we think and using the inspiration that comes from every aspect of nature a crime?
Is it possible to explode from every thing left unspoken? To one day, burst out and scream everything you've ever dreamed to whoever who will listen? Is that what drives some people crazy? Because, until then, no one ever listened?
Does it hurt to know the answers when nobody will listen? How about asking questions when you know no one will answer? What about learning the answers to questions you never wanted to know?
Why do we think? We don't ask to. For the most part, I don't think we intend to. It just happens. As long as we live, we think. We wonder and question.
I don't know, maybe I'm just insane. Does any one other than me even think like this? Maybe I'm the only one and that's just how it's supposed to be.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment