Dude, I got the results! My teacher, Master Baca, says that we're gonna have belt testing next weekend. And he finally told us which ones were ready for sure to take the test. He wants to have the whole class ready to test, but he said that three kids were ready to go. The three in the front row.
Guess who stands in the front row?
Tomoko, Hideo, ME!
It is so totally awesome! I am stoked! The three of us all taking the test at once, completely WICKED SWEET! (You can tell because I'm using all my surfer slang)
I also got second place for a raffle. Person who sold ten candles got entered for a drawing. First place was six months free lessons. (Another friend of mine got that, Sid. He'll probably be ready for the test by the time it comes) I got a $50 gift certificate for anything in the store. I wanna buy some nunchaku (Nunchucks if you don't know better) and get myself in the Weapons Class. That would be so cool, but I don't know if I have enough for that.
Poor Master Baca hurt his back. Hope he starts feeling better. Reagan's got a private gymnastics class with him tommorow morning. I wanna tag along and ask him and his other black belts some questions about the belt testing. And see about those nunchakus!
He said the class would spar on Monday. Oh boy.
Monday's entry: Monday's injuries.
Friday, November 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Jack,
Congrats on the gift certificate.
Got your message, thanks for calling(even though I probably wouldn't have made it anyway)
Remember Num-chuck, Num-skull XD!
By the way Nunchaku is plural, like Ninja.
Party on Carmen
Hey yourself,
Thanks, I was so shocked when I got it. I usually suck at raffles. The only other time I won, I got a blanket.
Don't mention it.
Yeah, but that seems just a little rude. Nuchaku is plural. Got it. I'm just glad I spelled it right.;P
Thanks, wanna join me?
Post a Comment