Sunday, October 07, 2007

New Blog

Hey, want all you guys to know that I've got a new blog up, titled Levels of Insanity. But don't worry, I'll still post here. The plan is that Levels will be where I post random stuff, like information on cartoons I'm into and opinions of why roller coasters are good for your health. Pretty much if I'm not sure everybody else will be into it, it'll be on Levels. Rather Be will contain updates of normal life and stuff like that. I'll try and get a link to Levels on this site, so bear with me. It's still a baby, so I'm gonna fix 'er up.

I've got some pretty good news. My Algebra class is going great. I got the results for my first chapter of work and test. Got a 100 for the homework (Can't Touch This!) and a 93 for my test. My mom has made a deal with me, if I get a 100 on a test, I get a milkshake. I got a really awesome set of earrings for my homework. It felt good just to get that 93. I'm not a mathematician by birth, and my teacher said I got the only A in class. Which is sad considering I'm the youngest one in there at 15.

Got a hobby (FINALLY!) that doesn't involve sitting in front of a screen. I've started doing kickboxing, but its not cut and dry kickboxing. My class learns kickboxing, boxing, jiu jistu, a couple karate forms, self defense, and all sorts of stuff. I LOVE it to the death. As far as I can tell, I'm doing really well. We're going to have a belt test soon, and hopefully I'll be ready to take the test and get my yellow belt. And after that at somepoint, there's gonna be a tournament with kids from all over the area, I want to compete SO BAD. It sounds horrible, but I want that rush from fighting somebody. Putting it all on the edge of a knife in the pursuit of glory. It would rock to win, but just to be able to show all that I've learned. Glory and honor baby, glory and honor.

Then under the boring category, I have to do my Record book. I really don't like having to do them. But every thing has a price and this is the one for 4-h.

I'm gonna have to wrap this up and start working on Levels for a little while. Scroll down to the bottom and see my new picture. I love it. Tell me what you think.

No comments: