And with that statement, on with the post!
I competed in County Contest to great success. As I stated at church, I and the other present 4-Hers kicked butt. Looking back, that may not have been exactly appropriate.
Starting a 2-day cooking school on Thursday. Looks cool, but I don't know anything about the chef, other students, or how it's all gonna go down. Should be fun.
I also have to come up with a few crowdbreakers for District Contest, along with maybe a skit. I've got a few ideas, but if all of them get shot down, I can always grab the mike and go freestyle.
My dad is getting ordained as a pastor this weekend. Big dealio: grandparents, uncle, pastor buddy of my dad's, potluck dinner. Pretty much, the whole deal. Interested in how it's going to work out.
Probably should say more, but am trying to move fast. So bye bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you should what kind of contests you were in and all about the butt kicking you did.
I further cannot see how you could have a cooking school without having tremendously qualified "tasters". Perhaps I could bring myself to volunteer for that job. I'm experienced in tasting.
Oh, it's over already! Gee, I'm sure I could have been of great help.
Post a Comment