Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More from a Slacker

'Sup people? There isn't really much to do other than Psychology or watch Life with Derick. Not awesome choices. So I'm blogging!! I'll probably end up doing some psychology later on in the night. But if you do it to long you can get really confused and tired.

Happy new year to everybody!! I got to record then later watch thirteen epsiodes of Naruto (the episodes were all recorded on New Years Eve, then staggered so that I have about 3 left now). It's really a good show, but nobody will watch it with me! Well, there's Jordan but I think she only watches to see Sasuke. It's always about Sasuke! I gotta say, Shikamaru is too cool. "This is such a drag!"? Too funny!

I have now worked over 100 hours at the dinosaur museum! Hee hee. Our latest job was finding little teeth in a bucket of sand. And when I say little, I mean tiny, itty bitty, teensy weensy, uber-little teeth. You wouldn't know they were there unless you had been looking for them. It's always rewarding when you find one, but there's always a real long time between finding any. Unless you happen to be Steve Smith (highschool volunteer, master of improv).

This is the first post of the new year! How do you like that!?! No really, how do you like it? :-P

I never really got the point of the whole New Year's Resolutions thingy majig whatsit. Making a promise the first day of the new year is a nice idea, but it doesn't do you any good if you don't take the time to make sure you keep that promise. Not sure if that is a run-on sentence or not. Hmm, whatever!!!

Did you know that hotdogs & cold-cut meats aren't good to eat when your trying to learn something? They carry a preservative in low levels that doesn't help your mind out when its trying to learn something new. But you have to eat 3 hotdogs or something before you're really messed up. Now, I have a reason to not like hotdogs! Also, caffine IS good for you whe your learning stuff!! Works as a stimulant. But the sweeteners can't be artificial. I learned that in Psychology!!

Well, I guess that just about wraps it up! Hopefully post later, Bye Bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow i learned somehting new! Go Shikamaru! This comment is such a drag.....

Carmen said...

What? Was it the hotdog thing? Or that nobody will watch Naruto with me? Dude, the shadow possesion jutsu rocks!!

All most makes you wonder if it's worth the effort...

Anonymous said...

Well i figured we should just do a team blog and if i cant figure out how to do it then i will give you the adress and password to get in and type on it. (he he loop holes...)It was about the caffine thing. And ya it does rock!!!!


Id rather just take a nap.....

Carmen said...

I like loop holes!! No worries though, we should be able to figure the whole thingy mabob out. Believe it!! ;)

I wish I was a cloud.

Dude, I wish I was a shinobi. Heck, I'd even settle for being an Acadamy student!!