I don't do well in the cold. I never get used to the time change. I always wake up way early, then get tired alot earlier too. Also tend to forget it gets tons colder when the sun goes down. But it's neat watching the sunset though. Especialy when your driving in the car and you're listening to Daughtry or something else good like that. But I always get tired, cause that makes me sleepy, like running up and down stairs for no good reason. But it's still fun, in an odd sort of way. Like standing in a trash can to push down a bunch of shredded papers. But that leads to odd questions if you forget you're standing in a trash can. Which has happened to me. Then there's also the problem with having to make sure that you have a reliable jacket or something nearby so that if it gets to cold, you can just sleep in that like you would wear it in the day time. I used to do that with my old gray hoodie, but it was getting too small so I gave to Jordan. Now I have a orange hoodie that I use instead. It can be almost as cold in the morning too, so most of the time I have to make hot chocolate with breakfast. I have to make it for my sisters too. They can get really grumpy. Bet Grumpy would have a hard time out grumpying them. But that wouldn't be fair. Two against one? We would have to find somebody else to join Grumpy's team.I wonder if Grumpy would like having a team mate. Hmmm. Must ponder. Is pondering more deep than thinking? Which is deeper, thinking or meditating? I think it must be more complete to meditate, but that can take awhile. Thinking is much faster, I think. That's too confusing. I must think, no, TYPE something else. I can type the word that really fast. That That. That cat is fat. Piflering people pick purple pears, pink purses, plus purloin perilous packages perfectly. Say that five times fast. Why is it five times fast? Why not seven times, or even two? I like three and four myself for numbers. That is a good show, except that is spelled number3, like that. But sometimes that math can get real complicated real fast. I hope I can remember every thing about atomic numbers and likewise science-y stuff when I take my test tommorow. So, yeah.
Yeah, that was a slight waste of time. But it was fun!! Let's do that again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment