Well, how's everybody been? Not bad here, I got a 97 on my first psychology packet! And I set our Christmas tree up with the help of Jordan and put the lights on it all by myself!! But there is even bigger news!!
It's snowing! It's not like the big thick snow flakes you see in movies or in Colorado, more like a powder. A little disappointing but it looks awesome when the wind blows. Like a white version of a dust storm.
I don't really care. I figured out that it snows every 4 years. And then it snows for 2006. By my forecast, we are experiencing 08's weather several years early. But it's cool, I like snow. I just don't like it in snowball version all over my face or down my jacket. Wish it didn't have to get so cold, though. Tonight's supposed to be really bad, along with tommorow. Stay warm!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, Carman, it has been awhile since I posted on your blog. Sounds like you're doing okay, with pies and friends, family and even little sisters. Now get back to your school work. What! You made a 97? Was the possible score 98? Sure I can understand missing one point, even two, but three?! Ohhh, say it isn't so. Look! Here is the way I see it. You are 9th or 10th grade level and a freshman in college level course should be no problem to you. So what happened? I am so disappointed! Some things would make be feel better, however. (1) Send me one of the pies you baked! Yes, that sounds good, (2) you must enclose in the pie package a story written by Jordan, (3) tell me what last prank Reagan has pulled on her older sisters. [hee hee, hee hee hee hee he--I am evil, but it sometimes gets me pie.]
My score is the average of my test and packet. I missed on problem on the packet and two on the test. It's not really college level. The book is way old.
1. We ate all the pies.
2. Jordan hasn't wrote anything lately. If she has, she hasn't shown me.
3. Reagan doesn't pull pranks, she has moments of sarcastic brilliance.
Post a Comment