Sunday, November 19, 2006

Can You Read This?

My mom was trying to get on to my blog when we made two starteling discoveries. Our toolbar had disappeared and we couldn't access my blog. When you opened the page to it, all you got was the backround. Now don't get me wrong, I like my backround! ( But, I've been thinking about maybe changing it for the holidays.) The thing that freaked me out was all the time I had put into coming up with matching titles and posts. Gone! Gone, like dust in the wind! Like tissue paper in a bonfire! Like soda down Jordan's throat! (Or like any kind of food really.) Like electricity in a bathtub, but with less of a KABOOM! Like my blog from the Internet! Got a little poetic there, heh heh.

But why am I posting if my blog is gone? Because it is NOT gone, fair readers! Or is it?! Dun Dun Daaaaan!! My sister is laughing at my melodramtic typing habits & the fact that my qoute of the month may be from October. Which would make it the quote of Last Month! I also noticed I had left some things out of my profile too. Now, what font color shall I use this time?


What about this color? Umm, don't think so. Purpley color! Every body loves purpley colors! Well, actually I guess it's plum. If you wanna get technical. Awe what the heck! I'll just do it in the shiny tealy bluey color. Aha! You thought I'd say color-y! I would never stoop so low as to utter the word "color-y". Now I have to go update the qoute and watch as much of the season two finale of Teen Titans before my dad takes me to work out. I love having my favorite shows on DVD. Now, I just need to find the elusive Xiaolin Showdown DVD. Toodles! We got our toolbar back in case any one was wondering.

No comments: