Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well, all in all, it was good day. The Cowboys won, the pie I made was a success, and I got the new Daughtry cd. The same story as Bo Bice. Chris Daughtry got cheated of the American Idol title and came back with a cd and a band that kicks serious ash. Plus I found my gray hat! Which I am wearing as I post this.

It was a good day, but not many people see the hard work that goes into making it all possible. Yesterday was spent making pies, I'm still cleaning flour out from under my fingernails. This morning was spent doing everything else. I didn't get dressed until 11:47 or sometime around that, just running around barefooted in an oversized t-shirt and fannel pants. Then took a shower, got dressed and welcomed guests and then disappeared into the computer room between turkey and pie. Honestly, I've been in the computer room for most of the day. After this I'll go and memorize some of Daughtry. Then tomorrow, I'll go to work and get to hear how every one's Thanksgiving went.

But, hopefully, more people see the true reason behind this holiday. I am thankful for my family, my home, and my friends. I truely am grateful for everything I have, and hope that I never do such a crime as to take it for granted. I am blessed by having so much. Thank God, I have been given more than I deserve. I hope every one had a incredible Thanksgiving. God bless.

4 comments:

Gordan said...

I'm thankful that my daughters at least know which team to root for (even if they don't watch with me)and that they are okay with me watching a lot of football. That's cool.

It was a fantastic pie you made. You are an ecclectic young lady.

Ecclectic. Yes, I said it, and I actually know what it means.

Carmen said...

I don't need to watch the full game do I? I see all the highlights on NFL Replay anyways.

Thank you, I think.

Anonymous said...

GO MR INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! AND BUMBLEBEE OFCOURSE!!!!!!!!

Carmen said...

And don't forget Starfire! I finally saw Titans East. Your right! Now I just need to find a picture...