Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Hyper ability

I have a special power. I can make any kid I know turn into a hyper active ball of energy and bad jokes. I can make anyone I know, adult or kid act as if they have eaten a pound of sugar. It may be more than just me that does it, but for some reason, they always go hyper when I'm near by. Just by being around them. I don't know why. I just can. Don't believe me?

I have this friend, Sarah. She is the typical bored teen-ager. She wears flip-flops and has a purse to match every pair. *I saw in her closet* She is usually laid back and extremly cool. Yes, I said it Sarah, cool. So when ever I go over to her house, I try to be a little calmer than I would normaly be at a friend's house. She's one of those friends who talks and hangs out more than plays.

After about twenty minutes, she falls to my Hyper power. She starts cleaning up her room, teen-ager style. *Throw something from one place in the room to another. Even out the mess* Sarah begins to talk, I mean TALK, and giggle about the littlest things. She pulls out a yearbook from school and starts pointing out boys she thinks are cute.

Sarah isn't the only person it works on. I can loosen up a entire birthday party. I make people smile, make them laugh, with out saying anything. I don't know how or why this works for me, but it does. It's my passive superpower. It works on just about everyone I know, except for sticks in the mud. But then again, they are sticks.

8 comments:

Gordan said...

Carmen, Carmen, Carmen...

One of the first rules of a superhero is that you don't just broadcast what your powers are! How many times have I told you?

Seriously, though, you are a lot of fun to have around.

Carmen said...

Sorry, but we all can't be Mr. Incredible! And anyway,what good ever comes from making a supervillian hyperactive in a battle? They just shoot at me more wit their Blackhole generator and giggle like Spider Gwel while they do it. But I also have other powers I didn't mention. So all hope is not lost!

Beastgirl

Carmen said...

Does running around in tights to show off your muscles count as "broadcasting what your powers are"?
Just a question!

Beastgirl

Gordan said...

No, that doesn't count. That's actually more in the category of intimidation. It is fine to intimidate the bad guys with your large muscles. And, by the way, the tights are not for show: in combat loose clothing can be a big hindrance. Be patient. Eventually you will have learned these finer points of heroing.

Carmen said...

Holy red tights, Mr. Incredible!
I suppose that's one of the second rules of being a super hero, correct? Then where are my tights?!

Your ward,
Beastgirl or may be Incredi-girl!
Or what about Weasel, the Girl Wonder?

Carmen said...

Maybe we should just come up wit something original, ya' know. Copyright purposes.

Until otherwise named,
Carmen

Gordan said...

I'm thinking you wouldn't wear tights even if paid.

Don't you slum around in cutoff Navy pants?

Carmen said...

Dude!
Don't dis the Navy pants! And it's not slumming. At least I think its not.
But your probably right about not wearing tights with out getting paid. I just can't find anything I like.