I've had enough. I am sick and tired of getting kicked around by my little sister. I have had it up to here with getting in trouble just because I stuck up for myself. From now on, I refuse to interact with her unless absolutely nessasary.
I simply try to talk to her about something and she gets offended. Next, she tries to get me offended. I don't and she gets even more offended because she can't do any good put downs. I have no such problem and give a good one. She runs off and tells on me. Then I get a lecture from my parents about how I need to be less stinky to my sisters. Sometimes I'll even have some priviledges pulled.
I won't do it anymore. I can't be stinky to her if I refuse to stay in the same room. I'll be so passive, she won't be able to get a cross word out of me. And I'll won't be responsible when she gets so frustrated.
Wonder how long it'll take for her to go crazy.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment